[PLUGIN] pqm-submit

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Thu Feb 23 00:50:05 GMT 2006

I've had a play with it... it doesn't fit the way I'm working, and I
think it is indicative of a more general issue...

'parent' for me is http://bazaar-vcs.org/bzr/bzr.dev (using the new
combined web site url, which I'm going to stash into pqms config later
today).

Then I do 'bzr pull --overwrite' to sync with the shared branch
regularly - I'd use a bound branch if we could teach it to commit via
pqm ;).

so the public location for me
'http://people.ubuntu.com/~robertc/baz2.0/integration'
which isn't trivially guessable from my push location:
hostname:public_html/baz2.0/integration which is soon to be
sftp://hostname/~/public...

I think pqm-submit should use the parent as the as default target (I may
have misread the code and it does this now.. correct me if I'm wrong).

And we can/should have some rule (i.e. a sed rule) to convert the branch
push location to the public location.

Perhaps a prefix-replacement is enough:
public_location_prefix=http://people.ubuntu.com/~robertc/
push_location_strip_prefix=hostname:public_html/

Lastly, it should do a push for us I think :).

Rob