[RFC] Push via e-mail?

John A Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Sun Feb 19 14:37:14 GMT 2006

Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> I need to organize cooperative work with my co-worker. Unfortunately he
>  cannot use bzr itself for push and pull changes. We may use only e-mail.
> I'd like to know is there possible to create plugin for pushing changes
> from one to other (assume that branches not diverged) via e-mail?
>
> I suppose this plugin should prepare archive (zip or tar.gz) with all
> needed info for pushing: new items from revision-store, new and updates
> items from weave-store and probably new inventory.weave? And when such
> archive will be received via e-mail on another end plugin should
> implement pull operation based on this data.
>
> Any hints how to implement this behaviour?
>
> --
> Alexander

By the way, here is the location of my old 'changeset' plugin. I think
it is pretty broken. And the code isn't all that great. It really was
just a learning experience for me. (The initial commit was in June last
year, this is about the same time that bzr was at revno 695).

http://bzr.arbash-meinel.com/plugins/OLD/bzr-changeset/