bzr.log.plugins Reverted blackbox fixes

Erik Bågfors zindar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 10:59:07 GMT 2006

> My guess is that this happened because you used something like "bzr
> revert" on bzrlib/tests/blackbox/__init__.py" after doing the merge, and
> then added your test.

I think what happened is that I was going to add the tests, opened the
file, then remembered that blackbox tests weren't working, and merged,
then saved the file.  Really strange since vim usually tells you that
the file changed under it.  I suck.

Anyway, There is a new branch up for your merging pleasure.  I redid
from the merge to jam-integration.  At
http://erik.bagfors.nu/bzr.log.plugins. The diff between it and the
old branch is the reverse of what you have above, so it should be
fine.

Sorry for the bother.

Regards,
Erik