08:16 < abentley> Better phrasing: 'what circumstances should cause us to produce a working tree in a repository branch'?

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Fri Feb 10 14:01:49 GMT 2006

On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 02:29:03PM +0100 I heard the voice of
Wouter van Heyst, and lo! it spake thus:
> On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 12:53:58AM +0100, Denys Duchier wrote:
> >
> > unlike "branch" and "checkout", "repository" is not a verb.
>
> repoize!

Actually, it would be "reposit".  But then, for consistency, the user
would have to "bzr posit" first.  And that would lead to even more
confusion, since the opposite would then naturally be "bzr deposit",
which surprisingly would REMOVE stuff!

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net