Strange diagnostic trying to access remote hosts?

Reg. Charney charney at charneyday.com
Mon Feb 6 23:01:24 GMT 2006

Thanks Erik,

Unfortunately, this solution got rid of the error I mention, but raised
another one:

reg at localhost:~/XMLandCSS> bzr pull
sftp://reg@remote-host:/home/reg/XMLandCSS

resulted in:

bzr: ERROR: Not a branch: /

While this is true, I don't know why it is trying to access the root of
the remote(?) system.

(BTW, to use "bzr pull", both the paramiko and pycrypto library modules
are needed. This is fair enough, but since "pull" is a built-in command
(I believe), then the distribution should list these modules in bzr's
list of requirements, or supply them in the distribution.)

Again, thanks.

Reg.