Where are global options listed?

John A Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Tue Jan 31 00:54:00 GMT 2006

Matthieu Moy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is, for example, a --no-plugins global option.
>
> However, I can't find it in the self-documentation of bzr (bzr help,
> bzr --help, ...).
>
> Shouldn't there be a "bzr help options"?

Probably. We probably need a specific way of documenting the global options.

--profile
	Run bzr with the python hotshot profiler
--lsprof
	Run bzr with the lsprof profiler (must be installed)
--no-plugins
	Do not load plugins
--builtin
	Load plugins, but do not let them override builtin commands
--quiet
	Minimize text output

This might be best as 'bzr help options'. A simple patch to
bzrlib/help.py would probably be sufficient.