bazaar-ng 0.7 released

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Mon Jan 23 19:14:27 GMT 2006

Jari Aalto wrote:
> Martin Pool <mbp at sourcefrog.net> writes:
>

>>I'm happy to announce the release of bazaar-ng 0.7, with many new
>>features and improvements.  Thankyou to everyone who contributed
>>suggestions, bug reports or patches.
>>
>>It can be downloaded from http://bazaar.canonical.com/DownloadBzr
>>
>>A summary of changes since 0.6 follows:
>

> Kindly reverse the order of items in page:
>
>   http://bazaar.canonical.com/BzrHistory
>
> so that the newest entries are first. The rest of the history can be
> scrolled downward...
>
> Jari

I just did this (thanks to EditMoin http://labix.org/editmoin so I could
do it in Vim). Along with adding the 0.7 release notes.

For some reason bazaar.canonical.com seems very slow right now. (It
times out when I try to connect)
Anyway, I haven't gotten a chance to review the specific changes yet (I
might have messed up some indenting rules. My wiki-fu isn't the
greatest, and one downside to editmoin is that there is no 'Preview'
button).

But this should be done.