attn folk doing reviews.

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Mon Jan 23 03:17:28 GMT 2006

On 22 Jan 2006, Robey Pointer <robey at lag.net> wrote:

> On 22 Jan 2006, at 14:50, Robert Collins wrote:
>
> >Two things... what do you think of some review guidelines as an aid to
> >memory on the wiki ? I think the peer review thing is working well,
> >but
> >that will make it clear to folk submitting code what we are looking
> >for.
>
> I dunno if I agree that it's working that well. :(  Since so few
> people are allowed to vote, it can be hard to get enough attention to
> a patch to actually collect 2 votes.

You're definitely allowed to vote -- indeed anyone is, assuming they've
actually read the thing.

I think although at the moment we do pretty well at keeping code
reviewed and test coverage high there is still a bit of a bottleneck
feeling.  I'm open to suggestions.

I'm just looking at your branch history now; I'll probably pull the 'log
-r 10..' into 0.7 and will review the rest to go into bzr.dev.

--
Martin