[ANN][RFC] plugin package: ezbzr

Nathaniel McCallum npmccallum at gentoo.org
Thu Jan 19 17:29:07 GMT 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 09:58 -0600, John A Meinel wrote:

> Looking at the internal comments, it seems to 'bzr get' a remote branch
> locally, then merge the current tree into it, and then push the changes
> back to the remote.
>
> I suppose the idea is you might have sftp access, but not ssh access,
> and you want to merge into the remote, not push.

This is exactly what it does.  It was written for (mainly) internal use
where we need to have multiple shared repositories on a (secured) remote
server, but we don't have shell access.  Each of these branches are
related, but not identical.  Thus I may need to merge feature x from my
branch into each of the following 'x' branches.  Is there another
workflow I should be using?

Nathaniel