Corrupted revision

John A Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Tue Jan 17 04:47:50 GMT 2006

Jan Hudec wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 15, 2006 at 19:01:45 -0600, John Arbash Meinel wrote:
>> Jan-
>> I have a mirror of
>> http://www.ucw.cz/~bulb/bzr/bzr.ignore/
>>
>> And I have scripts to update my mirror automatically. It has started
>> showing up that there is a corrupt text in one of your weaves...
>>
>> I don't know which one, but probably just running 'bzr check' will make
>> it apparent.
>>
>> It actually looks like it might be in some sort of in-memory weave,
>> since the name is None. I can't say for sure.
>>
>> I just thought you would want to know. (Also, it makes mirroring your
>> changes impossible.)
>
> Thank you. I found that the problem is actually caused by the server.
> I checked the master copy here and check did not complain. Then I copied it
> over to the server (using tar) and it did not work. So I copied to
> a different server and there it worked. Please try this new URL:
>
> http://drak.ucw.cz/~bulb/bzr/bzr.ignore
> (it's drak instead of www)

I'm not sure what the problem is. I did a plain 'check' and everything
seemed fine. But 'pull' would still complain.

Then I moved the branch out of the way, and started over with a fresh
bzr.dev and it worked just fine.

Unfortunately I started deleting the old directory before I could really
do a diagnostics check (but I do know that 'bzr check' passed).

Anyway, I have your latest bzr.ignore, with doc cleanups, but everything
still in workingtree.py