[BUG] ftp transport and push operation

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Sun Jan 15 02:25:31 GMT 2006

I try to push my bzr.exe branch to site via ftp. I got permanent error
like this:

TransportError: 553-Can't open that file: No such file or directory
553 Rename/move failure: No such file or directory

When I look into .bzr.log I see that this error occurs when bzr try to
push revision-store:

add store entry 'bialix at ukr.net-20060115005924-d6144061a9fa662b'
FTP has not:
/public_html/bzr/bzr.exe/.bzr/revision-store/c9/bialix at ukr.net-20060115005924-d6144061a9fa662b
FTP has not:
/public_html/bzr/bzr.exe/.bzr/revision-store/c9/bialix at ukr.net-20060115005924-d6144061a9fa662b.gz
FTP put:
/public_html/bzr/bzr.exe/.bzr/revision-store/c9/bialix at ukr.net-20060115005924-d6144061a9fa662b
[ 5244] Sun 04:02:27.217 ERROR: 553-Can't open that file: No such file
or directory
553 Rename/move failure: No such file or directory
Traceback (most recent call last):

I think the bug caused by the fact that bzr try to put file to server in
non-existent directory. Because branch format 6 use prefixed stores I
think this is root of problem. Error log attached.

In log you can see that before storing weaves needed prefixed directory
was created. But before storing revision-store prefixed directory was
not created.

--
Alexander