Who is maintaining releases?

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Tue Jan 10 19:43:19 GMT 2006

James Blackwell пишет:
> I'm trying to build a list of people maintaining various releases of bzr
> for each operating system and platform. If you mantain a release or know
> how to contact someone that does, please let me know.

In the Q4' 2005 I'm create some my own win32 releases. Because before
0.7 bzr had some win32 incompatibilities. But now thanks to great job of
John Meinel it works on windows pretty well.

So I put scripts needed for creating win32 installers for using by main
developers. I think it's better to handle this in centralised way. This
scripts should work on Linux too (I was testing similar setup scripts
with Python2.3 & Linux).

--
Alexander