the inventory must be updated as merge proceeds, not at the end

Denys Duchier duchier at ps.uni-sb.de
Fri Jan 6 22:51:10 GMT 2006

Aaron Bentley <aaron.bentley at utoronto.ca> writes:

> I forgot to mention that I think it might be less code in bzr.  Lots of
> the merge code would be simpler.  All of the changeset entry classes
> could be removed.

That sounds good.  It also sounds like what you are planning is going
to make the work I have been putting into merge obsolete, so I think I
should stop ;-)

On the subject of abstractions, I'll show you mine (à charge de
revanche) in case it helps.  I am by no means an expert pythonista,
but I think I have manage to translate the gist of the design ideas I
have mentioned previously.

You can "bzr pull" the code from:

       http://delta.univ-orleans.fr/~duchier/bzr/TransactionFS/

Cheers,