Bug? branch progress indicator

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Thu Jan 5 11:33:47 GMT 2006

When I branch some big tree (like bzr.dev) I see progress indicator. But
it seems very starnge: I see 2 simultaneous progress indicator on the
same line at the same time. First one is show progress when copying
(what?) and this one has following form:

[===============                                       ] copy  810/2979
0:01:31

Second indicator has this form:

[                                                         ] copy-to 0/1
-:--:--

As I say both indicators appear on the same line simultaneously and
continually rewrite each other.

I found this behaviour of progress indicator when branching slightly
confusing and buggy. But may be there is intended behaviour? I can
imagine that it should be 2 indicators on 2 different lines, but on
Windows it's not working and looks ugly.

But I didn't found where this code is.

Alexander