[patch] new merge tests suggested by Aaron

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Wed Dec 21 16:38:06 GMT 2005

duchier at ps.uni-sb.de wrote:
> changed the names of the tests and readded the longer explanation (and
> made the diff forward instead of backward :-/ ):

Good enough for me if you are happy with it. The important part is the
actual test cases anyway.

Applied: revno 1487.

By the way, what tree is this a diff against, I don't have the line:
  self.assertEqual(file('a/file').read(),'THAT')

In my test_merge_core.py, and it doesn't seem to exist in bzr.dev
either. I just added the tests at the end.

Also, I removed you .bzrignore of PATCH.1. I'm not sure what tool you
use. I generally just do:

bzr diff -r a..b > ../patches/patch-name-foo.diff