bzr webserve , finding out the most recent changed files

Goffredo Baroncelli kreijack at alice.it
Mon Dec 12 22:51:38 GMT 2005

On Monday 12 December 2005 23:29, Wouter van Heyst wrote:
[...]
> I'm certainly going to do that, a minor ui nitpick revelead by a quick glance at
> http://goffredo-baroncelli.homelinux.net/bazaar-dev ; for the Bazaar NG
> and bzrtools repositories, the last change is listed as: 'Unavailable ago'

Yes, this is due to the fact that those are remote repositories, and with http transport
it isn't possible do get the date and hour...

> Wouter van Heyst
Goffredo
--
gpg key@ keyserver.linux.it: Goffredo Baroncelli (ghigo) <kreijack @ inwind.it>
Key fingerprint = CE3C 7E01 6782 30A3 5B87  87C0 BB86 505C 6B2A CFF9