bzrweb?

Scott James Remnant scott at canonical.com
Mon Dec 5 12:26:18 GMT 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 16:34 -0600, John A Meinel wrote:

> Robey Pointer wrote:
> > Is anyone still maintaining bzrweb?  The links on the wiki are dead.  I
> > was interested in running it to replace viewarch for my bzr branches...
> >
> Didn't this change to viewbzr? Or is that a different branch?
>
> If it is viewbzr, Scott James Remnant has this branch:
> http://people.ubuntu.com/~scott/bzr/viewbzr/
>
> It certainly could be a different one.

It's a different one ... viewbzr was something Martin and I cooked up
together while I was sat in his front room a while back; it was more an
experiment in writing an app on top of bzrlib than a honest attempt at
something maintainable.

It almost certainly needs major love to work with modern bzr.

Scott
--
Scott James Remnant
scott at canonical.com