minor typos in the Bazaar-NG tutorial

Johannes Grosse jgrosse at mppmu.mpg.de
Tue Nov 29 08:40:49 GMT 2005

Hi,

first I _must_ say that I haven't used an RCS that was as cleanly
designed as Bazaar-NG so far. (I've used cvs and svn up till now and
extensively studied the arch docs.)
Great work! It's really simple to use.

Now, the bad news :-)

I've found three typos in the tutorial "IntroductionToBzr"
(and the wiki page is locked, so I couldn't silently remove them).

- 1st line, 1st paragraph: "fa_i_miliar"
- 1st line, 4th paragraph: Revision control systems give_s_
- "Ignoring files section": The examples are not set as a
   code example, so the *.globs are typeset as a bullet list.

That's it, well, may be not yet:

When I started to use bzr, the first thing the tuturial says is that bzr
"smartly generates" an email address. At this point it would have been
helpful to mention that the user can check this smart guess by typing
"bzr whoami". (Somewhere in the 2nd paragraph of section
"Introducing yourself ...")

I backuped my stuff, work with 0.6.2 now and I am impatiently
waiting for a stable release -- hurry up please :))

Cheers
Johannes

PS. Just a final remark, it's probably out of place a bit.
     cElementTree expects installation in a root writable dir.
     Do you know, where to put cElementTree.so for bzr to find it
     in my home dir?
     How do I check whether bzr falls back to the python version?