patch: sftp (windows + linux)

Robey Pointer robey at lag.net
Thu Nov 24 00:05:44 GMT 2005

Last night I noticed that bzr selftest was occasionally freezing for
me on Linux (but oddly okay on osx).  It turned out to be due to
using paramiko 1.5.1's prefetch, so I think for now we should avoid
using that.  I'll try to fix the root problem later, when I get back
from visiting my family, but for now I think it's better to work
correctly than fast-but-broken.  :)

Also included is the mkdir/makedirs fix for Windows users who haven't
set up a config folder yet.

robey