patch: display status for push/pull/merge/commit

John A Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Wed Nov 23 13:15:30 GMT 2005

Robey Pointer wrote:
> This is a roll-up patch of a few iterations it took me to get status
> displays working for the push/pull/merge/commit commands.  If they
> finish without error (and you don't use --quiet), they will display the
> number of revisions pushed/pulled, or the number of conflicts, or the
> new revision # after a commit.
>
> robey

I know that you had code like this earlier in your branch, which I
merged into mainline, and then found that you were forgetting to check
one of the returns, which was returning None (which python doesn't like
to print with %d).

I didn't look over you patch closely enough to check that, but I know
"bzr selftest" was failing. Anyway, hopefully your patch has been updated.