[merge] robert, aaron, daniel

John A Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Thu Nov 17 21:11:57 GMT 2005

Martin Pool wrote:
> I've merged in Robert's integration branch, which seems to contain much
> of John's work too, and a couple of outstanding things from Aaron.
>
> Anything else that should go in and hasn't yet, let me know.  Also:
> should I send mail like this, and what should be in it?  Or would
> autogenerated mails be better?

Since I already started adding my ideas in separate threads, here's
another one.

Branches without working trees.

Although I guess there is still some discussion to be done here. I would
consider putting an underscore prefix before each filename. So that
nothing ends up conflicting with a potential namespace.

Or alternatively just using "_bzr".