[merge] robert, aaron, daniel

John A Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Thu Nov 17 20:41:50 GMT 2005

Martin Pool wrote:
> I've merged in Robert's integration branch, which seems to contain much
> of John's work too, and a couple of outstanding things from Aaron.
>
> Anything else that should go in and hasn't yet, let me know.  Also:
> should I send mail like this, and what should be in it?  Or would
> autogenerated mails be better?

Well, I keep an auto-update branch which emails me when things change.
But I actually like your email, since it gives you a chance to talk
about it.

If you want a UI level bound-branch implementation, you can merge my
bound branch code.

Robert had some issues with how it was implemented, so we can refactor
it and change the mechanism, but we could release the user interface
level already.

Or if you want to wait a couple of days, I can try and re-implement it
at a higher level.