http dav support

Robey Pointer robey at lag.net
Mon Nov 14 23:47:35 GMT 2005

Really cool/interesting summary of UBZ, thanks Aaron. :)

Reading it brought up this question:  Is anyone working on or
investigating HTTP DAV support?

I did a quick google and it looks like there's a standard (tiny!)
davlib module out there for python.  Debian even has it as an
individual package.  So I think it might actually be pretty simple to
get DAV working, but I don't want to step on anyone's toes if someone
else is already playing with it, since I know very little about DAV.

robey