How shelve/unshelve must work?

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Fri Nov 4 11:24:25 GMT 2005

I'm trying to test shelve/unshelve plugins from BzrTools. I don't
understand how it should work. Or may be this plugins not works on Win32?

If I change some file on disk and then do "bzr shelve" then .bzr-shelf
file appear, but file on disk was not changed. Then I do "bzr unshelve"
-- as result .bzr-shelf is gone, but files on disk not changed again.

Is this intended behaviour? If yes -- how to use shelve/unshelve mechanism?

What I do wrong?  Patch utility from gnuwin32 package is installed on my
machine.

Alexander