[Win32] selftest bzrlib.inventory.InventoryEntry fails

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Fri Nov 4 02:35:45 GMT 2005

Alexander Belchenko wrote:

> Thanks for hint.
> Patch for this situation on my patches page, patch #21
>
> http://bzr.onembedding.com/bzr.win/patches/index.htm

Thanks, applied.

Code of this complexity is probably better in a separate test script.  I
was originally quite keen on doctests but they do tend to clutter the
code if they do any more than illustrate the typical use of the function.

Applying this does remind me that backslashes in the headers of diff
output is a distinct sideeffect of using them in output on Windows.

--
Martin