push over sftp

Robey Pointer robey at lag.net
Thu Nov 3 02:44:02 GMT 2005

On 2 Nov 2005, at 15:57, Joachim Nilsson wrote:

> First I didn't get anything, but after digging in the sauce I
> eventually
> found the BZR_DEBUG variable.  And that's when I got it:
>
> [10865] Thu 00:39:44.118 DEBUG: Connecting to host:
> vmlinux.org:public_html port: 22

Hm, this is because the sftp url regex is only looking for digits in
the port field.  Maybe we should make it more lax so that the error
occurs when doing int(port) instead.

> Thanks for the help.  I find absolute paths annoying, so I may look
> into that if I get the time and noone else beats me to it. :)

The last time I looked, the sftp url IETF drafts allowed only
absolute paths, but if you all can come up with a reasonable
convention for relative paths, I'm all for it.  Having only absolute
paths bugs me too. :)

robey