paramiko w/no password prompts

Robey Pointer robey at lag.net
Mon Oct 31 06:45:41 GMT 2005

On 29 Oct 2005, at 9:33, Robert Collins wrote:

> In the bzr testsuite, paramiko forces one to hit enter for each
> connection it attempts....
>
> could paramiko not try an empty password when none is specified in the
> URL and no key agent is available?

I was really confused when I first read this, but now I understand
the problem.  You need the complete sftp unittest patch -- it was
only partially applied before.

Attached is the missing chunk.

I may just go back to keeping it as a plugin, so I don't have to
spend so much time tracking bits and pieces and nagging to get them
applied. :)

robey