GTK+ annotate plugin

Dan Loda danloda at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 01:40:04 GMT 2005

On Sat, 2005-10-29 at 17:57 -0500, John A Meinel wrote:
> base = bzrlib.config.config_dir()
>
> That way on win32 it will be put in $APPDATA/bazaar/2.0/gannotate.conf

Yes, I am using config_dir(). Just making it clear I'm not writing to
one of bazaar's conf files ;)

> Also, I thought I saw a commit at some point in time that talked about
> an interface for plugins to store data. But I don't remember it now.
> Maybe Robert or Martin would have something better to say.

I recall Config.get_user_option being added, intended for plugins to
read options from bazaar.conf, etc. I don't remember anything about
storing data.

It's simple enough for now to directly use configobj.

--
Dan Loda <danloda at gmail.com>