windows selftest rev 1372

Alexey Shamrin shamrin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 10:55:44 BST 2005

Hello!

Unfortunately, I abandoned the idea of setting *automatic* regression
testing under windows. Mostly because of currently hanging tests (but
there are other reasons).

But nevertheless I thought it will be interesting for you to look at
test results (run manually). I pulled bzr from
http://bazaar-ng.org/bzr/bzr.dev (rev 1372) and run tests as follows:

===
c:\work\prog\bzr\bzr.win32>python bzr --version
bzr (bazaar-ng) 0.6rc1
  (bzr checkout, revision 1372 {mbp at sourcefrog.net-20051028055302-14e925407b2b09
d4})
Copyright 2005 Canonical Development Ltd.
http://bazaar-ng.org/

bzr comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.  bzr is free software, and
you may use, modify and redistribute it under the terms of the GNU
General Public License version 2 or later.

c:\work\prog\bzr\bzr.win32>python bzr selftest --verbose > out.txt 2> err.txt
===

You can look at resulting err.txt and out.txt at:

http://li11-40.members.linode.com/bzr/err.txt
http://li11-40.members.linode.com/bzr/out.txt

--
Alexey