First Impressions

Martin Pool martinpool at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 04:44:15 BST 2005

On 27/10/05, Neal Becker <ndbecker2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 October 2005 6:16 pm, Martin Pool wrote:
> > Could you please try running "bzr version" to confirm whether you are
> > running 0.6pre or some older version that is hanging around?
> >

> It is fixed now.  Problem was wrong version, caused by being in the wrong
> directories during some steps.

That was probably it.  I'm sorry it was confusing; in general we try
to avoid having user interface change too much between versions but in
this case we wanted to clean things up into a better configuration
system.

I've just added a check that may trap cases where the program is not
properly installed, which may trap this in the future.

--
Martin