bzr commit --verbose could be more verbose

Matthieu Moy Matthieu.Moy at imag.fr
Wed Oct 26 23:38:00 BST 2005

Hi,

bzr commit --verbose doesn't give any output for me. I'd like commit
to remind me which files have been modified. Actually, from the doc
and simple experiments, I'm not yet able to say what --verbose really
mean.

I also like the Bazaar 1's final message "* Commited revision ...".
Since commit is _the_ important information, and is normally
transactional, this final message is a confirmation that everything
happened normally (you can't have silent failure).

Thanks,

--
Matthieu