[PATH 0/1] Bzr web interfaces

Goffredo Baroncelli kreijack at alice.it
Tue Oct 25 12:33:00 BST 2005

On Tuesday 25 October 2005 08:19, you (Olivier Grisel) wrote:
> Goffredo Baroncelli a écrit :
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I released a new version of a web interfaces. This can be viewed at the following URL
> >
> >   http://goffredo-baroncelli.homelinux.net/bzr/
> [...]
> > I think that the code is ready for a review for a possible inclusion in the main tree, so I ask
> > everyone to send me suggestion and complaints.
>

> Nice work. I found a bug however: when you click on merge links, you get
> an error:

Thanks for the report

Yes, if you click on a merged revision, there are some problems. The problem comes from the
fact that bzr, record the merged revisions as the other revisions; however this aren't in
history-revision.

I am working on a solution and before the end of the week I hope to resolve the problem.
Please wait some days

> http://goffredo-baroncelli.homelinux.net/bzr/?cmd=changefilelog;revno=;pos=1;path=bzr-man.py
> and click on one of the first two links.
>
> Best,
>
> --
> Olivier
Goffredo
--
gpg key@ keyserver.linux.it: Goffredo Baroncelli (ghigo) <kreijack AT inwind.it>
Key fingerprint = CE3C 7E01 6782 30A3 5B87  87C0 BB86 505C 6B2A CFF9