[MERGE REQUEST] empty revision history buglet fix

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Mon Oct 24 15:01:09 BST 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-20 at 16:01 -0400, Andres Salomon wrote:
> Hi,
> As it turns out, rev_history was an empty list; this was due to the fact
> that I'd done a 'bzr init' (and perhaps a 'bzr add -v .'), but never
> actually commited anything to the repository in question.  The fix is
> trivial, and simply makes it so that we slice the list instead of
> returning a single element.

Thanks for this. I've merged it into integration.

It would be nice to have tests, even though this is something trivial,
there are other things that could go wrong with upgrades, so having a
format-4 tree that is empty that we upgrade all the way to format-X
would let us be sure we had not broken anything :)..

Rob