Scope of operations

Mark Rosenstand mark at borkware.net
Thu Oct 20 06:32:40 BST 2005

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:51:25 -0500, John A Meinel wrote:
> Now, there is a case where you do:
> 	[user at localhost libfoo]$ bzr status .
> 	added:
> 	  libfoo/libfoo.h
>

> The "." indicates you only care about the current directory (and its
> children).
>
> That almost certainly should do:
> 	[user at localhost libfoo]$ bzr status .
> 	added:
> 	  libfoo.h

Sorry, this was of course what I meant. Without a dot it conflicts with
the whole-tree logic Matthieu and Martin pointed out earlier.

I still feel it's more intuitive to work on the cwd with all commands,
but I can certainly follow the whole-tree logic. I just need to get
used to it, I guess :-)

--
  .-.    Mark Rosenstand        (-.)
  oo|                           cc )