branch tarball

Eirik Nygaard eirikald at pvv.ntnu.no
Thu Oct 13 18:22:14 BST 2005

On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 12:02:41PM -0500, John Arbash Meinel wrote:
> How is this different from the builtin:
>
> bzr export ../project.tar

I actually did not notice that builting, a bit imbaressing. *hides in corner*.
What I wanted was really some stuff to work on to get into the code base, so I
started ticking things off the todo-list. That entry was probably just a stale
one then(, and should just be removed?).

> Right now, export supports .tar, .tar.gz, .tar.bz2, and plain directories.
>
> Just do "bzr help export" or "bzr export -h" to find more information.

I see, I see, thank you for enlightening me.

--
Eirik Nygaard