bzr 0.1.1 released

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Wed Oct 12 12:34:32 BST 2005

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 09:22:49PM +1000, Martin Pool wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce the release of bazaar-ng 0.1.1, which has some
> small bug fixes for bzr 0.1:

Geex christ you're fast :)

I only learned about the recent 0.1 release and decided to join the
mailing list just 20mins ago!

I'm quite impressed both with bzr and your efficiency!

I plan to use bzr hopefully to replace subversion on my systems soon...
I've ran several tests and so far so good...

Q: Don't suppose there is anyway of converting a subversion repo into
bzr ? (Preserving it's history)

cheers
James

-"Problems are Solved by Method"