Bazaar-NG traffic #2

John A Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Tue Oct 11 16:10:28 BST 2005

Aaron Bentley wrote:
> John A Meinel wrote:
>
>>>I have no idea what flavor of english is planned for bzr, my feeling is
>>>that we should try and be consistent when possible, but whoever writes
>>>the code writes the english. :)
>

> Then we're sunk, because I'm never consistent.  I'm sure I've written
> 'behaviour' and 'behavior' in the same email.
>
> I will do my best to honor whatever flavour of English is chosen.
> However, if consistency is desirable, it's worth considering that
> Python's library appears to use American spelling.
>
> Aaron

Actually, what's funny is that I find I prefer "behaviour", as it is
closer to how I pronounce it. But my spell checker always complains. :)

As far as notable libraries, wxWidgets (and thus wxPython) uses "wx.Colour".
Someone else mentioned python seems to use American spelling. What does
Twisted use? (Since it seems we will be using that package).