Prefixed stores

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Thu Oct 6 00:51:17 BST 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-05 at 14:34 -0500, John A Meinel wrote:
> Aaron Bentley wrote:

> > I think you've missed the fact that this patch affects all three store
> > types.
> >
> > Aaron
>
> You're right I did. Though TextStore and CompressedTextStore are pretty
> much the same.
>
> I suppose it's okay for WeaveStore as well, since it contains a file for
> each file in the working tree.

Indeed - I like to think about kernel trees (20K files IIRC) for such
things ;0.

W.r.t. your xml printer changes, if we brought those in post-migration,
the first commit will squeeze the inventory weaves size down - its a
transparent change. (I Think ?)

Anyhoo, I have to fix the revision thrashing thing first, perhaps martin
could look at the xml stuff this morning ?

Rob