Plugin to keep bzr loaded in memory

Matthieu Moy Matthieu.Moy at imag.fr
Wed Oct 5 21:32:49 BST 2005

John A Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com> writes:

> However, the TCPServer is bound to just localhost, so I also think the
> security is fine. (Unless I miss how TCPServer works).

On a single user machine, no problem.

On the machine I use at work, around 60 persons are allowed to log in
(and usually, two to three users other than me are actually logged,
from an X terminal). I wouldn't like to give full control on my
account to these persons.

So, you need either a kind of authentication, or a unix socket only
accessible to the current user (or another solution I'm not aware of,
there are probably).

--
Matthieu