Nomenclature

David Allouche david at allouche.net
Tue Oct 4 12:10:02 BST 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 16:34 +1000, Martin Pool wrote:
> We should also choose and stick to one convention for docstrings.  I
> see there is some epydoc stuff in there.  If people find the output of
> it really useful we can standardize on it, but I'd prefer to look at
> ReST.

Epydoc can use ReST syntax. Look at PyBaz ("make doc" to generate) for a
real life example.

I like this syntax a lot, and use it in docstrings even in other
projects (when do not already have an established convention) that do
not use epydoc, because it gives an displine that's easy to follow to
produce really informative docstrings.

--
                                                            -- ddaa