Wiki Incorrect?

James Blackwell jblack at merconline.com
Tue Oct 4 08:03:18 BST 2005

> Martin Pool wrote:
> > "Changeset" is certainly a word overloaded with meanings.  I'm not
> > sure what would work better in that context though; saying "snapshot
> > oriented" pushes it too far in the other direction.
>
> I'm happy saying we're snapshot-oriented.  Why wouldn't you want to say
> that?
>
> For the wiki, we don't necessarily need to say anything.  Is that really
> one of the first things people should know?

For fun and profit, I've changed that paragraph to:

Bazaar-NG is a distributed revision control system that collects logically
related changes.these related changes to individual files together into
one cohesive group which typically represent a bug fix or a new feature.
These changesets are easily transferred from one branch to another with
simple to use commands like "bzr pull" and "bzr branch".

Earlier today I came up with a better term than "distributed". The word
was so blindingly obvious that I didn't bother to write it down.