bzrweb/bzr init questions

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Wed Sep 28 06:46:16 BST 2005

On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 01:37:49PM +0800, bazaar-ng-request at lists.canonical.com wrote:
> Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:11:47 +0800
> From: Chris McCormick <chris at mccormick.cx>
> Subject: Re: bzrweb/bzr init questions
> To: John A Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com>
> Cc: bazaar-ng at lists.canonical.com
>
> The bzrweb code has been updated to work with the latest bzr and a
> few bugfixes and patches have been merged in since the last bzrweb
> announcement. Unfortunately the only place I have a working copy
> of that code is here on my laptop. I can't install python2.4 on the

Excuse me for replying to myself, but this statement regarding the only
working copy being on my laptop is of course false. As some people have
pointed out, you can still pull the latest version from the old
location, you just can't see it running on my server.

Best regards,

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx
http://mccormick.cx