[BUG] bzr export --format uses incorrect directory names

Wouter Bolsterlee uws at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 27 22:33:49 BST 2005

I just used

  bzr export --format tbz2 myproject-snapshot-revno-$(bzr revno).tar.bz2

to create a tar.bz2 snapshot of my project code. This works fine, except
that the directory name for the files in the tarball is
"myproject-snapshot-revno-NNN.tar" instead of "myproject-snapshot-revno-NNN"

So, I end up with files like "myproject-snapshot-revno-NNN.tar/README".

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws at xs4all.nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

if this is right :: i'd rather be wrong :: rather be blind        -- incubus