[BUG] Branching with --revision fails

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Mon Sep 26 08:26:30 BST 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-23 at 12:16 +0300, Alexander Belchenko wrote:
> Robert Collins пишет:
> > This is fixed in integration with a patch from Aaron Bentley.
>
> Is integration branch more stable than bzr.dev? Or I'm wrong?

my integration branch is where I pull in 'ready' changes from people.
bzr.dev is where Martin pulls in 'ready' changes from people, which
includes pulling in the changes in my integration branch. So, if I'm
busy on a big feature with no time to merge, integration may have less
improvements and bug fixes than bzr.dev. Inversely if Martin is very
busy (like he has been with weave), then integration will often have
more improvements and bug fixes in it.

Cheers,
Rob