[RFC] New web server for bazaar

Johan Rydberg jrydberg at gnu.org
Sun Sep 18 18:18:48 BST 2005

Ivan Krstic <krstic at hcs.harvard.edu> writes:

> Johan Rydberg already replied stating he has a somewhat-working bzr
> backend for Trac, and that he will be publishing it shortly, so I don't
> know if there's a point in throwing it on the wiki. Johan, let us know
> if you need a hand with anything.

I'm quite pleased with the current state of the bzr backend.  If you
want to try it out, it is available through the trac+darcs repo (in
darcs):

  http://artiemestieri.tn.it/~lele/projects/trac+darcs/

The only problem I see with trac right now is that it only supports
one repository for each trac instance; i.e., you can only have one bzr
branch visible via the source browser and the time line.

~j