[BUG] when doing a bzr pull with conflicts

James Blackwell jblack at merconline.com
Sun Sep 18 06:43:27 BST 2005

On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 06:43:39PM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:

> This is true. One thing that I think we should introduce here is the
> bound branches and shared branches workflow - thats what gives a 1:1
> cvs-like experience - it keeps you on the same branch as someone else
> and won't let you commit until you are up to date... so we may have an
> update or some such command for these branches.

With all due respect, I think cvs's interface for anything over the most
trivial of tasks is a pile of shit. Thus, in my humble opinion, anything
that meets any with level of success of emulating CVS's interface can
congratulate itself on creating yet more shit.

--
 James Blackwell      |   Try out the blog planet for revision control
 Tell someone a joke! |   at http://planet.revisioncontrol.net