FEATURE REQ: Add option --dry-run to 'add'

James Blackwell jblack at merconline.com
Sun Sep 18 06:34:21 BST 2005

On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 06:52:58PM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> http://bazaar.canonical.com/DryRun
>
> Is a draft spec about this, if you could help make this accurately
> reflect your desires, it will help getting someone to implement it
> precisely.

Between when you wrote this and when I read this, I setup a BazRequests
page that lists specs. I'd like to rename DryRun to BazRequestDryRun and
provide a redirect from DryRun to the new page.

I've seen you do a rename/redirect thing with wikis before. Can you tell
me your secret?

James

--
 James Blackwell      |   Try out the blog planet for revision control
 Tell someone a joke! |   at http://planet.revisioncontrol.net