Tracking Merge stuff

James Blackwell jblack at merconline.com
Sun Sep 18 05:42:46 BST 2005

On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 06:05:32AM +0800, Lalo Martins wrote:

> Now that jblack is around, we actually have content on the wiki :-)
> http://bazaar.canonical.com/BzrBranches lists the right location for
> Robert's branches, including "integration".

Thanks for the vote of confidence! Things like this keep me motivated. :)

In order to better track the things that are being worked on I've added
some new content to BzrBranches. On the page, you'll find two new
sections: "Awaiting Merge" and "Works in Progress".

The tables look something like:

|| Who || Where || Range ||
|||||| Description       ||

If you're working on things that other people are working on, then I
highly suggest that you check these tables to see if other people are
working on them (or to add yourself so that others know that there are
other people involved)

--
 James Blackwell      |   Try out the blog planet for revision control
 Tell someone a joke! |   at http://planet.revisioncontrol.net