Fancy branches versus Transports

Lalo Martins lalo at exoweb.net
Sat Sep 17 14:42:21 BST 2005

And so says John A Meinel on 17/09/05 13:12...
> Well, my branch is back up and running at:
>
> http://bzr.arbash-meinel.com/bzr-split-storage-2/

Yay you!  I'll make it my main plan for tomorrow to look at it.

If there is any specific time you think you will be on irc and you want
to talk about it, send me an email telling what time, and I'll make sure
to be there.

And/or if there's anything in particular you'd like me to look at, same
same.  (For those who never had a Chinese friend - "same same" is a
south-asian idiom, meaning is pretty much obvious.  The one I really
love is a variation: "Is this Linux thing kind of like Windows?"  -
"Same same, but different."  Meaning, it's not similar at all, except if
you turn your head sideways.)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
http://www.exoweb.net/                  mailto:lalo at exoweb.net