[RFC] New web server for bazaar

Ivan Krstic krstic at hcs.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 15 02:09:47 BST 2005

Johan Rydberg wrote:
> As a matter of fact, I've hacked up a backend for Trac that seem to be
> somewhat working at least.  You can test it here; http://panadafs.org/wiki

Nice!

> It is based on the trac+darcs patches. I have also been talking to
> Lelit, and he'll create a Trac instance just for the two new backends.

I don't think I understand what you mean. A Trac instance is just a Trac
deployment, no?

I remember reading about the plugin architecture in Trac 0.9, but I
haven't had a chance to play with it. Were you able to use that to add a
new backend, or did you have to rip Trac's guts out? Obviously, it'd be
great to see your work eventually merged in Trac mainline.

-IK